We’re excited to see you and your fabulous, intelligent, creative children! Before Summer ends, here’s some GENERAL INFO and some INFO FOR KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES. See you soon!
● Make sure you register with Eva in the main office.
● School will begin on Monday, August 30 at 8:05. Doors open at 8:00.
● Class rosters will be posted on grade level entry doors.
● Bus riders must re-register every year to ensure drivers have accurate information about their passengers. Contact Mid Columbia Bus Co at 541-963-6119.
● Please make sure we have an updated email address, phone number, and address.
● Get signed up for Class Dojo to receive real-time updates and announcements.
● Class rosters will be posted on the kindergarten door on W Avenue.
● Kindergarten students will attend one of the first three days of school (Monday 8/30, Tuesday 8/31, or Wednesday 9/1) to get to know the teacher, classroom, and school in a small-group setting. We find this model is less overwhelming for young children.
● For staggered start, students should attend the day indicated below:
Monday, August 30: Last Names A-J
Tuesday, August 31: Last Names K-P
Wednesday, September 1: Last Names Q-Z
Thursday, September 2: All students attend
Friday, September 3: All students attend